Posts tagged Makes
#mentalhealth #stress #depression #anxiety The 10 Best-Ever Anxiety Management Techniques: Understanding How Your Brain Makes You Anxious and What You Can Do to Change It (Second)
The 10 Best-Ever Anxiety Management Techniques: Understanding How Your Brain Makes You Anxious and What You Can Do to Change It (Second)
A much-anticipated update to the classic personal road map, full of strategies to understand, manage, and conquer your stress.Do you feel a tightness in your chest and a racing heart anytime you have to speak up for yourself, whether in a large group or small? Does the very idea that others could perceive you as looking uncomfortable or frightened make those symptoms even worse? Do you vigilantly avoid potential panic triggers, and always think the worst is bound to happen?If so, you may be one
List Price: $ 19.95
Price: $ 11.81
Break free from anxiety—once and for all! From the authors of The Mindfulness and Acceptance Workbook for Anxiety, this powerful yet portable guide offers fifty-two in-the-moment mindfulness strategies you can use anytime, anywhere to cultivate calm and radically transform your life.We live in an age of anxiety, and studies show that it’s only getting worse. Anxiety forces itself into our awareness and can deplete our energy, resources, and resolve. It screams “pay attention to me—or els
List Price: $ 14.95
Price: $ 7.27
- #mentalhealth #stress #depression #anxiety Mind Over Mood, Second Edition: Change How You Feel by Changing the Way You Think
- #mentalhealth #stress #depression #anxiety Cognitive Behavioral Therapy: Techniques for Retraining Your Brain Reviews
- #mentalhealth #stress #depression #anxiety Stress Management:Techniques On How To Deal With Stress And Anxiety(Stress Management Tips, Stress Management Tools, Manage Stress, Stress Management For … Techniques, Stress Management Books Book 1)
- #mentalhealth #stress #depression #anxiety Stress Management Techniques That Work: How to Deal With Stress and Beat It Before It Beats You
- #mentalhealth #stress #depression #anxiety The Anxious Brain: The Neurobiological Basis of Anxiety Disorders and How to Effectively Treat Them
Imagine it’s another Monday morning. You’re standing at the bus stop, or driving on your way to work, like you do every day. What are you doing? Listening to your iPod? The radio? Wondering what you’ll do when you get home after work?
What could you do with ,000 extra/month?
* Pay off that credit card you’ve been carrying a ,000 balance on paying 25% APR
* Apply your extra money to the principal on your mortgage. If you had a 30 yr fixed 0,000 mortgage and you p
- Make Money with Online Surveys: The Ultimate Guide to Earn Extra Income in Your Spare Time with Paid Surveys
- Online Startups: Start a Business (How to Work from Home And Make Money Blogging) Reviews
- How To Make Money Online: The Most Successful Proven Ideas On A Step By Step Basis To Build A Great Passive Income Business On The Internet Where You Can Earn $10,000′s Of Extra Dollars From Home. Reviews
- Etsy Box Set: 8 Easy Ways To Master OneNote and Evernote to Accomplish Any Goal plus 46 Useful Tips for Building a Successful Etsy Business & Earn Money … (OneNote, Evernote, Making Money Online) Reviews
- Earn Genuine Money Online Daily/weekly/monthly P/f Time!!! Reviews
Question by xtrapoints: What makes compact fluorescent lights energy efficient?
Answer by Scott
The amount of light vs. the energy expended. Seems straightforward enough.
What do you think? Answer below!
- Top Rated Cadet Energy Plus efficient electric wall heater, 1600W/1000W, 240V/120V, with digital thermostat
- Sylvania 20724 Compact Fluorescent 4 Pin Double Tube 3000K, 18-watt Reviews
- Eiko 81181 – SP85/50/MED – 85 Watt Spiral Compact Fluorescent, 5000K, Medium Base
- GOOD Energy Efficient Space Heater – Lasko 5812 Automatic Air-Flow Heater Review and Discount
- Review – Lifesmart Stealth-6 LS1500-6 1500 Watt Infrared Heater Energy Efficient 857786002205
Question by evrj_75: What Makes a subwoofer “bang” Harder or sound louder?
I was comparing two pioneer subwoofers, that I wish to buy. One is the TS-W5102 SPL and the other was the TS-W3001D4. I was wondering if two TS-W3001D4( 12″ 3000watt max 1000watt rms…powered on own amp that is 3000 watts) would be louder than one TS-W5102 SPL (12″ 6000 watt max 2500 watt rms…powered by one amp which is 5500watts). they both would be inside of bandpass boxes, which would “bang” harder or be louder?
Answer by cplkittle
There are alot of variables that weigh in besides the information you gave, but in most cases, the 6000 watt sub should be louder.
Most of the bang comes from the enclosure design. If you are looking for pure SPL, I suggest you shop around for a shop with a good reputation for high output enclosures and have one built.
Generic (factory built) bandpass boxes are not considered high output.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- SOUND STORM EVO3000.1 EVO 3000-Watt Monoblock, Class D 1 to 8 Ohm Stable Monoblock Amplifier with Remote Subwoofer Level Control Reviews
- SOUND STORM GSW10D GSW10 inch Dual Voice Coil (4 Ohm) 1500-watt Subwoofer
- Sound Storm Laboratories EV1500M 1500 Watts Mono-Block Amplifier with High/Low X-Over Remote Subwoofer Level Control
- #mentalhealth #stress #depression #anxiety The 10 Best-Ever Anxiety Management Techniques: Understanding How Your Brain Makes You Anxious and What You Can Do to Change It (Second)
- Godzilla: With Light and Sound! (Miniature Editions)