Posts tagged Neurobiological
#mentalhealth #stress #depression #anxiety The Anxious Brain: The Neurobiological Basis of Anxiety Disorders and How to Effectively Treat Them
Therapists and their clients benefit from understanding how anxiety is generated in the brain, how it can become panic or unbounded worry, and ultimately how the brain re-establishes the neurochemical balance that is basic to a state of well-being. These insights in the brain underlying mental phenomena put anxiety into a perspective that makes it easier to become calm, and provides the bases for effective intervention with thought exercises, breathing techniques, and behavioral adaptations.
List Price: $ 35.00
Price: $ 23.50
- Used Book in Good Condition
Figure out if your dog suffers from genuine separation anxiety or just bad manners. Then learn how to keep her happy and your home safe while our are gone. Better yet, learn to prevent problems in the first place!
List Price: $ 4.95
Price: $ 3.22
Related How To Treat Anxiety Products
- #mentalhealth #stress #depression #anxiety The 10 Best-Ever Anxiety Management Techniques: Understanding How Your Brain Makes You Anxious and What You Can Do to Change It (Second)
- #mentalhealth #stress #depression #anxiety Natural Remedies for Anxiety and Stress (anxiety disorder, anxiety disorders, anxiety medication, social anxiety, how to treat anxiety, natural remedies for anxiety, stress management)
- #mentalhealth #stress #depression #anxiety Panic Attacks STOP! – A Comprehensive Guide on Panic Attacks Symptoms, Causes, Treatments & a Holistic System to Reduce Stress, Stop Panic Attacks & Anxiety Disorders
- #mentalhealth #stress #depression #anxiety Choke: What the Secrets of the Brain Reveal About Getting It Right When You Have To Reviews
- #mentalhealth #stress #depression #anxiety Nutritional Treatments to Improve Mental Health Disorders: Non-Pharmaceutical Interventions for Depression, Anxiety, Bipolar & ADHD Reviews