Posts tagged popping
Free Training To Earn Money Online at www.EarnCashSecrets.com Start today !
Question by Zacg: Why does internet explorer keep on popping up while I browse the internet on Firefox?
I’m using firefox and adds keep on coming up for jobs, fast cash in the internet explorer. I keep on exing them out but they continue after a few minuets. What happened? how can I uninstall internet explorer?
Answer by µ2
Try using these programs. Download, update, and full scan.
***If you have malware that redirects you when you try to go to the links I listed, restart your computer, hit F8 as it boots up, and choose “Safe Mode with Networking”. You should be able to download them now***
***If you cannot run the files, try changing the name***
Those should take care of most malware on your computer. Make sure you restart your computer (if prompted). To keep up security, I would install this:
Microsoft Security Essentials: http://www.microsoft.com/Security_Essent…
Microsoft Security Essentials is an excellent, free, real time antimalware product from Microsoft.
And of course keep your windows up to date 🙂
Hope this helps 🙂
Add your own answer in the comments!
- #mentalhealth #stress #depression #anxiety I Feel Worried! Tips for Kids on Overcoming Anxiety (How to Make & Keep Friends Workbooks)
- #mentalhealth #stress #depression #anxiety MEDITATION FOR BEGINNERS: How to Relieve Stress, Anxieties and Keep Calm-Your Way to Success! (meditation, calm, anxieties, stress free living, how to prevent stress)
- #mentalhealth #stress #depression #anxiety Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff and It’s All Small Stuff: Simple Ways To Keep The Little Things From Taking Over Your Life
- #mentalhealth #stress #depression #anxiety Anxiety Formula Stress Support Supplement, Herbal Blend Crafted To Keep Busy Minds Relaxed, Focused & Positive; Supports Serotonin Increase; Ashwagandha, Rhodiola Rosea, B Vitamins, Bacopa & More
- #mentalhealth #stress #depression #anxiety The Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relationship: How to Support Your Partner and Keep Your Relationship Healthy